Elmwood Park Public Library makes the following documents available to ensure transparency in the library's functions and activities. Please Note: This page is in process. Links to documentation are being gathered and added as quickly as possible.
Social Media Comments
In addition to the Library's Behavior and Computer Use policies, specific Terms of Service regarding Social Media comments and staff actions are listed here for general awareness and compliance. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate content will not be permitted and are subject to removal and/or restriction:
1. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language.
2. Content that promotes discrimination on the basis of age, color, race, religion, gender, LGBTQ, etc.
3. Threats of harassment or violence toward any person or organization.
4. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law, or the encouragement of illegal activity.
5. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
6. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
7. Promotion of any businesses, products, services, or activities not related to Library business.
8. Spam or links to other sites.